- 3 teaspoons make up 1 tablespoon.
- There are over 100,000 different species of butterflies.
- Horses have 18 more bones than humans.
- The most common mental illnesses are anxiety and depression.
- Australia is the only country that is also a continent.
- 45% of people use mouthwash daily.
- The rarest type of diamond is green.
- The most eaten fruit in America is the banana.
- $30 of raw popcorn translates into $3,000 in sales at movie theaters.
- Ostriches have a 14 meter (46 foot) long small intestine.