- Porcupines float in water.
- 80% of the world's food crops are pollinated by insects.
- That in developed countries 27% of food is thrown away.
- The movie Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make with $5 million going towards actor's salaries.
- In 75% of American households women manage the money and pay the bills.
- There are over 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
- Switzerland eats the most chocolate equating to 10 kilos per person per year.
- Dragonflies have 6 legs but can't walk.
- The US produces 19% of the world's trash.
- Jack is the most common name in nursery rhymes.