Random Fun Facts
view more cool facts
| add this widget to your website
- A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
- There are over 1,600 known species of starfishes.
- Albert Einstein never knew how to drive a car.
- The average bank teller loses $250 every year.
- The Statue of Liberty weighs over 225 tons.
- After bananas a zoo gorilla's favorite food is celery.
- Here is Pi written to 100 decimal places:
- Over 5 million people in Brazil are employed in the coffee industry.
- The Moons diameter is 3,476km.
- The safest car color is white.
Keep Safe Online by Taking The "KidzSearch Safety Pledge"
1.) I will never give out any personal information online unless my parents say it is okay. Things like passwords, cell phone number, home phone number, current location, full name, credit card number, social security number, birthday, school name, and home address must never be given out.
2.) I will never post any personal information about another person unless my parents approve it. This includes giving passwords to your friend.
3.) I will never post any pictures or videos of myself or others without getting approval from my parents.
4.) I will never sign up for any online service without first checking with my parents or a person I trust.
5.) I will never ever meet in person with someone I met online. If your parents say it is okay, have them go with you and meet in a public place.
6.) I will immediately tell my parents about anything that made me feel uncomfortable while online.
7.) I will never download or install any computer software or apps without checking with a trusted adult.
8.) I will talk with my parents about how much time I can spend online and what websites or tools I can use. I will not allow the internet to interfere with doing homework or house chores, exercising/sports, or other important activities.
9.) I will be very careful texting or playing online games while outside to avoid possibly hurting myself or others. I will make sure to stay focused on what is around me, such as looking out for cars or bikes, or wandering into unfamiliar areas.
10.) I will always be polite and respectful of others and never post anything hurtful online, or do or say anything that I would not want to be said about myself.