- Koalas sleep around 18 hours a day.
- 20% of all the oxygen you breathe is used by your brain..
- The word denim comes from 'de Nimes' or from Nimes which is a town in France.
- The Eiffel Tower is over 300m (984 ft) tall.
- Wild cobras can live up to 20 years old.
- The dishwasher was invented in 1889.
- There is a 50% chance that in a group of 23 people, two will share the same birthday. In a group of 367 people, it is a 100% chance. But only 70 people are required for a 99.9% chance..
- The algae found in the world's oceans produces nearly 50% of the world's oxygen.
- Humans shed and regrow outer skin cells every 27 days (almost 1,000 new skins in a lifetime).
- Cows don't have upper front teeth.