- The original design of Monopoly was circular.
- 72% of people eavesdrop.
- Labor Day is the unofficial end of hot dog season.
- Rats and mice are ticklish, and even laugh when tickled.
- For every human there are 200 million insects.
- 45% of people use mouthwash everyday.
- Lions in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
- Are you terrified that a duck is watching you? Some people are. That is anatidaephobia.
- A third of Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.
- 1 nautical knot equates to 1.852 Kph (1.150 mph).