- 45% of people use mouthwash daily.
- The 'black box' that houses an airplanes voice recorder is actually orange so it can be more easily detected amid the debris of a plane crash.
- The side of a hammer is called a cheek.
- On average 22% of all restaurant meals include potato chips.
- The most eaten fruit in America is the banana.
- The word 'karate' means 'empty hand'.
- Moisture (not air) causes super glue to dry.
- The longest possible eclipse of the sun is 7.31 minutes.
- A flea can jump 350 times its body length.
- The rarest type of diamond is green.