- Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
- Folklore states that if you split a double strawberry in half and share it with the opposite sex, you'll soon fall in love.
- Roosters can't crow if they can't fully extend their necks.
- 'Lonely Planet' for travelers is based in Melbourne Australia.
- A compass needle does not point directly north.
- Gold never erodes.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321.
- The word 'Strengths' is the longest word in the English language with just one vowel.
- A group of porcupines is called a prickle.
- Toe wrestling is a competitive sport.