- Most dinosaurs lived to be more than 100 years old.
- Chinese mathematics developed around the 11th century BC and included important concepts related to negative numbers, decimals, algebra and geometry..
- Japan is the 3rd largest consumer of coffee.
- Some dinosaurs had tails over 13m (45 feet) long.
- Paper money was first used in China.
- You're more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
- 9% of people skip breakfast daily.
- The oldest word in the English language is 'town'.
- Paper originated from China.
- More people are killed from bees than snakes.