- Blueberries are very high in antioxidants.
- The past tense for the English word 'dare' is 'durst'.
- There are over 15,000 different kinds of rice.
- 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321.
- The smallest dog is the Chihuahua.
- A soap bubble is 10,000 times thinner than the average human hair.
- Whales can't swim backwards.
- You shed a complete layer of skin every 4 weeks.
- After bananas a zoo gorilla's favorite food is celery.
- Born in 1953, British mathematician Andrew Wiles is most famous for proving Fermat's Last Theorem..