- The longest time a person has been in a coma is 37 years.
- The most popular snack food is potato chips.
- A full moon is 9 times brighter than a half moon.
- Emus can't walk backwards.
- The Earth weighs 6,588,000,000,000,000,000 tons.
- Deers don't like hay.
- On average 22% of all restaurant meals include potato chips.
- Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler was probably the most influential mathematician of the 18th century, making discoveries in graph theory and introducing many modern mathematical words and notations among other things..
- A sharks top speed is 70kmh (44mph).
- Spain's largest source of income is from tourism.