- Gunpowder is formed by mixing charcoal, saltpetre and sulphur.
- 42% of men and women 25% don't wash their hands after using a public toilet.
- Elephants are the only mammal that can't jump.
- 3 teaspoons make up 1 tablespoon.
- The coins thrown into the Trevi fountain in Italy are collected for charity.
- A connected bunch of bananas is called a hand and individual bananas are called fingers.
- Coffee represents 75% of all the caffeine consumed in the US.
- The original design of Monopoly was circular.
- Honey is the only natural food which never spoils.
- A Greek mathematician named Euclid who lived around the year 300 BC is often referred to as the 'Father of Geometry' for his amazing geometry works that included the influential 'Elements', which remained the main textbook for teaching mathematics until around the early 20th century..