- You might have heard the word 'infinity' before or seen its symbol that looks like the number 8 placed on its side. Infinity means a limitless quantity or something that goes on forever. While it's not really a number like 1, 2 or 3, infinity is often used in math as part of equations and formulas..
- Banana plants are the largest plants without a woody stem (they belong to the same family as lilies, orchids and palms).
- The average age of a polar bear in the wild is 17 years.
- 1 googol is the number 1 followed by 100 zeros.
- The word laser stands for 'Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation'.