A Rube Goldberg machine to squish a Creme Egg. It goes around the walls of our lounge. I am an inventor of useless machines. Welcome to my channel!
Music is by the Jews Brothers Band, tracks "Bulgar" (the singer is my mother!) Please support them by buying their track: bit.ly/2iuMnqS
Here are some answers to questions people keep asking me:
- the ringing ball comes out of the red flipping box.
- the painting tilts, which causes the top ball to run down it.
- a keen eye will notice the egg unravels out of its foil wrapping.
- at around 1:52, the balls are rolling behind a sheet of glass that is at a slight angle so that the balls have to revolve a lot just to move a small amount.
- it took about 6 months to make and 3 days / 200 takes to film.
Much credit must be give to the amazing Pitagora Suicchi ones for all their original ideas!