Today was a dream come true! I traveled to Julia Child's cottage in France and got to cook two recipes in her kitchen! I made Pommes Anna, a simple Potato Dish, and fresh Strawberry Sherbet from her cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 2", which she wrote while living at this cottage!
*Order the Nerdy Nummies Cookbook here: http://www.nerdynummiescookbook.com
THE THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
* (1) Quart Fresh Strawberries
* (2) Egg Whites
* (1/2) Cup Sugar: http://amzn.to/29XOnV5
* (1) Lemon
* (1-1/2) Pounds Small Potatoes
* (6) Tablespoons Butter
* (6-12) Springs of Fresh Thyme and Lemon Thyme
* (2) Garlic Cloves
* (1) Teaspoon Ground Pepper: http://amzn.to/29XOsrR
* (2) Teaspoon Salt: http://amzn.to/29qWYxG
* (2) Teaspoon Minced Thyme
* (1) Lemon Wedge
This is not a sponsored video. All products purchased by me.