KidzTube
Welcome
Login / Register

If You Can Drink Milk, You Have a Rare Body Feature

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

URL

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Channel: BRIGHT SIDE
Categories: Cooking   |   Fine Arts   |   Biology   |   Health   |   Science  
 Find Related Videos  added
65 Views

Description

Our Amazon shop for unique and stylish Bright Side MERCH (US only): http://amzn.to/3tkGbpY

If you like to enjoy a big glass of milk every day, then your body is more unique than you thought! Only 70% of people can drink milk, while the other 30% can't digest it. Even more puzzling: your body loses its ability to process milk as you age. So if you used to drink it just fine but milk's giving you problems now, know that you're in the majority!

There are plenty of other awesome human body facts to go with that. Like that humans cannot multitask! So if you're struggling to juggle several tasks at once, don't be alarmed, it's just how your brain is wired! What about some rare body features only a tiny percentage of people have? Can you touch your nose with your tongue or breathe in through your nose while talking? There aren't many of such superhumans among us. Find out if you're one of the rarest!

#brightside

Animation is created by Bright Side.

We know how to lift your mood! Our App - https://bit.ly/3g9KM8j.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/

Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC

Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
https://www.depositphotos.com
https://www.shutterstock.com
https://www.eastnews.ru

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/

Post your comment

Comments

Be the first to comment









RSS