It's that time of year. Colds, the flu, fevers and the worst of the worst The chills that are down to 0°F and where there is nothing to do but just relax in the heater. Here are some tips so you won't have to freeze until your fingers are ice frozen:
- Wear layers of shirts, sweaters, and jackets. (My suggestion is to wear 1 regular shirt, 1-2 long sleeves, 1 sweater, and 1 snow jacket.)
- Wear snow pants if you want to play in the snow or wear very, very, very warm pants when you're outside.
- Wear fuzzy socks.
- Gloves are a must
- Snow boots, regular boots, or any warm shoes that are meant for the winter are excellent for this season
- Wear a scarf so you won't have to catch a cold.
- Wear something to cover your head (Although hoodies and earmuffs are good, I suggest winter hats because they cover your ears really well.
Here are some tips for you to be warm physically and mentally:
- Hot chocolate or some warm milk is the best when you're drinking it around a fire
- Drawing or doing anything you please in the house with a warm clothes on is more better than wasting your oil. (But I'm not saying you shouldn't use a heater.)
- Scary stories around the fire with roasted marshmallows in your home is always fun
Have fun, be safe, and be warm!!