1. You have, ahem, THESE THINGS every month (MY FELLOW GIRLS REPRESENT).
2. You have to shave your legs.
3. You have to wash your hair.
4. You have to wear makeup when you get older.
5. You have to color your hair when you get older.
6. You have to act pristine and prefect. And ladylike.
7. You can't act like a boy, and you can't be very boyish.
8. You have to wear dresses sometime in your life.
9. You have to wear a shirt (guys, you can just THROW it off while we are stuck with this thing called a bra, and either way, we can't take off a shirt).
10. You have higher expectations from your parents.