You are one of the strongest people I know. And that includes my mother (a survivor, she has gone through giving birth to quads, going through a blood clot, and going through a kidney stone). You inspire us.
Whenever you think about how hard your life is, remember this: we KidzTalkerz are here for you. Even if we weren't during your early life, we are here for you now. I am here for you. We all are. Never forget that.God is with you. You will make it through.
You are an amazing person. You are what we look forward to when we come onto KidzTalk: we look forward to inspiring you and helping you through this time in your life.
Whenever I am on KS, I always check for news on you. I wish I could do more, but I can't, as I have never gone through what you are. I thought writing this inspirational speech might help.
Cindy, you are a fighter. I award you the song, "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten, as your theme song. If you haven't heard it, you should. Whenever you hear it, or feel down, I hope you will be reminded of our support. You are not alone, we are here.
Cindy, you are strong. You are you. God is on your side. He always has been, and forever will be. We KidzTalkerz proudly carry the slogan, #CindyStrong on our shoulders. We support you.
Cindy, you are our teacher, our inspiration. This speech is for you.
Whenever you feel down, remember us. Remember KidzTalk. Remember those who support you.
Down below are some inspirational quotes for you.
- "Attack in all directions!"—Nathan Bedford Forrest
- "Never, never, never give up."—Winston Churchill
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."—Robert F. Kennedy
- "Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force."—Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today."—Will Rogers
- "Plan for the future, because that is where you are going to spend the rest of your life."—Mark Twain
- "The future depends on what we do in the present."—Mahatma Gandhi
- "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."—Albert Einstein
- "The best way to predict the future is to create it."—Peter Drucker
- "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is."—C.S. Lewis
- "The future is as bright as the promises of God."—William Carey
- "The past does not equal the future."—Anthony Robbins
- "We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future."—George Bernard Shaw
- "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."—Corrie Ten Boom
- "The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother."—Napoleon
- "There are certain moments when we might wish the future were built by men of the past."—Jean Rostand
- "The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time."—Abraham Lincoln
- "It takes courage to know when you ought to be afraid."—James A. Michener