1. Does s/he play an instrument (and is s/he good at it)?
Johnson has a horrible singing voice but is great at shrieking. Asia believes him to be part Banshee. Abby and Lizzy are sisters and have ok voices (they couldn't get on TV because of it though), and Toby has an actual voice in a sense, though he hardly uses it (only to sing Christmas carols).
2. What is his/her personality and defining character traits (not appearance, but personality)?
Johnson is eager and encouraging, making him a perfect prefect, though he can be overbearing. Lizzy and Abby are loyal and somewhat annoying, but they are both good friends to have if one likes having fun, as they are some of the most popular Ravenclaws in their year. Toby is loyal and somewhat wimpy when talking to new people, but once he gets to know someone he is very open.
3. What is his/her appearance and defining physical trails (appearance)?
Johnson is tall and has dark brown hair and blueish greenish eyes. He likes wearing casual clothes and his robes and tends to wear pins on his clothes for things he supports, like Quidditch and elf rights. Abby and Lizzy both have strawberry blond hair, though Abby wears her hair short and is a little heavier and shorter than Lizzy, who is taller than Asia and has back-length hair that she braids. Abby has brown eyes and Lizzy has greyish eyes- they both wear hairpins, but Abby wears a strawberry and Lizzy wears an orange. Toby is tall for a first year and is thin. He likes wearing sweaters and loose pants. He has black hair and brilliant green eyes.
4. What is his/her fashion sense?
Johnson has ok fashion sense, Abby and Lizzy are very trendy, and Toby just wears what matches.
5. What are his/her character flaws?
Johnson is overbearing, Abby and Lizzy can be pushy, and Toby can be a little wimpy.
6. What is a short overview of his/her past/history?
Johnson comes from a rich halfblood family. His mom was a muggle and his dad a wizard, but after his dad told his mum, she divorced him, and left him with a large portion of the money they had. She paid child support for a few years but then got married and had muggle children. Johnson's dad raised him alone for the first 7 years of his life (Johnson is 16/17ish) but then got married to a pureblood witch, who raised Johnson like her own. Lizzy and Abby are also halfbloods, except both their parents were wizards. They grew up easily and had a rich and happy childhood. Toby is from a halfblood family as well and has squid brothers and sisters, as well as a squid father who was so glad to hear his son would become a wizard. His mum was a witch. He lived his life in poverty for a long time but Luna managed to give some of the money Asia earned from her award to them, and they managed to pull out of poverty and live a better life.
7. Who would s/he save first (and in what order would s/he save the others): beloved parent, best friend, pet, complete stranger, baby?
Johnson would save a complete stranger first, then a friend, parent, baby, pet. Abby and Lizzy don't have a preference, and Toby would save a pet, friend, parent, baby, stranger.
8. Does s/he struggle with:
8.1: External conflict (AKA an injury like a twisted ankle or something more serious)? X
8.2: Man VS Man conflict (such as trying to kill or find someone)? X
8.3: Internal conflict (such as mental illness)? X
9. Is s/he:
9.1: Completely original? X
9.2: A fan-character? Yes
9.3: A mascot? X
9.4: A representation of you? X
10: What is his/her motives and goal?
Johnson is to be the best person he can be, Abby and Lizzy want to be Quidditch players and Toby wants to do the best he can.
11. How does s/he treat friends?
They are all loyal.
1. Say it's your OC's birthday: what type of party would s/he like the most and what type of party would s/he despise?
Abby and Lizzy would want an elaborate party but Johnson and Toby wouldn't care.
2. What is your OC's fave and least fave season? (and why?)
Johnson: autumn (cuz he goes back to school), Abby: spring, Lizzy: autumn, and Toby: winter (cuz it's Asia's).
3. Fave and least fave type of music? (and why?)
Johnson: no fave. Abby and Lizzy: all! Toby: classical and talk radio.
4. Fave and least fave genre of fiction/nonfiction? (and why?)
Johnson: nonfiction, Abby/Lizzy: biography, Toby: fiction mystery.
5. Fave and least fave color (and why)?
Johnson: dark green, Abby/Lizzy: blue, Toby: brown.
6. Fave and least fave childhood memory (and why/describe)?
Johnson's fave memory was getting a prefect's badge, his least fave was when he first got bit by a lizard on the nose when he was 7; Abby's fave was getting a designer dress, her least fave was trying to fix her friend's hair and failing; Lizzy's fave was finding her best friend, and her least fave was when Abby stepped on her toes with a chair when they were 10. Toby fave memory was getting to go to a muggle zoo, and his least fave was the day when he got accepted to Hogwarts because he didn't want to go.
7. What does your OC look for in a friend?
Johnson: smarts/loyalty, Abby and Lizzy: fun/loyaty/kindness, Toby: kindness/loyalty.
8. What does s/he look for in a wife/husband?
Johnson: genuine love, Abby/Lizzy: loyalty and fun, Toby: fun, love, and loyalty.
9. Any special powers?
No, though Johnson seems to be part Banshee.
10. What is your OC's fave and least fave food (and why)?
Johnson: Shepherd's pie, Abby: pumpkin pie, Lizzy: cupcakes, Toby: chicken.
11. How do other people view your OC?
12. What is your OC's fave animal (their spirit animal)?
Johnson: dog, Toby: dog, Abby: otter, Lizzy: deer.
13. When is your OC's birthday?
Johnson was born April 2nd, Abby and Lizzy were born July 1st and Toby was born Feb. 12th.
14. What was your OC's birth like (describe key points, like where, how, what weather, etc)?
15. Your OC's fave activities?
Johnson: learning, Abby/Lizzy: anything fun, Toby: playing.
Your turn! Fill out your side OC's sheet.