(OC. Young girl with waist length light brown hair in a ponytail and pale green eyes, pale skin. Has a somewhat-short temper, as she can switch from happy to mad in a matter of seconds, but is also lively and can be enthusiastic. She is slightly introverted.)
This was an overview of Jemuriri I posted on KidzNet. Here are some OC Questions that I made for my other fandom OCs, except now I answer them according to Jemu.
1. Does s/he play an instrument (and is s/he good at it)?
She plays the electric guitar and is an expert at it. She plays it in her freetime, and often preforms for fun at low-key places, like family restaurants and day clubs.
2. What is his/her personality and defining character traits (not appearance, but personality)?
She has a short temper, tends to settle conflicts with sudden violence, and can be liken to a firecracker. Despite this she can be lively and enthusiastic, but this can change in a matter of seconds. Has an introverted side when talking to strangers but is very extroverted with friends and family.
3. What is his/her appearance and defining physical trails (appearance)?
She has almost-waist length light brown hair and pale green eyes. She has pale skin and is 5'2" at this time, but her most defining trait is her constant frown or confident grin, depending on the situation.
4. What is his/her fashion sense?
She likes to wear wrist wraps, motorcycle gloves, and fingerless long gloves that extend from her elbow to the bridge of her hand. She likes high collars and hoodies, tennis shoes, and jeans. She frequently wears clothes from the sister fashion companies Grinding Fixation and XSoulX (made up fashion companies I created).
5. What are his/her character flaws?
As stated in her personality section, she can get mad easily and be violent.
6. What is a short overview of his/her past/history?
Not developed yet.
7. Who would s/he save first (and in what order would s/he save the others): beloved parent, best friend, pet, complete stranger, baby?
Friend, Parent, Baby, Pet, Stranger.
8. Does s/he struggle with:
8.1: External conflict (AKA an injury like a twisted ankle or something more serious)? She does not have many external injuries that last, because when she fights, she always takes care of her wounds.
8.2: Man VS Man conflict (such as trying to kill or find someone)? Not developed
8.3: Internal conflict (such as mental illness)? X.
9. Is s/he:
9.1: Completely original? Yes.
9.2: A fan-character? X
9.3: A mascot? X
9.4: A representation of you? Somewhat.
10: What is his/her motives and goal?
11. How does s/he treat friends?
She treats them well and protects them.
1. Say it's your OC's birthday: what type of party would s/he like the most and what type of party would s/he despise?
She doesn't like birthday parties in general because of something terrible that happened on hers when she was younger.
2. What is your OC's fave and least fave season? (and why?)
She doesn't hate any season except summer, but doesn't favor one either.
3. Fave and least fave type of music? (and why?)
She enjoys rock and hates slow music, like jazz.
4. Fave and least fave genre of fiction/nonfiction? (and why?)
She doesn't read many novels or books, but likes reading the news.
5. Fave and least fave color (and why)?
She likes pale green and hates hot pink.
6. Fave and least fave childhood memory (and why/describe)?
To be developed.
7. What does your OC look for in a friend?
Honesty and kindness.
8. What does s/he look for in a wife/husband?
She's never really thought about it.
9. Any special powers?
Besides expert fighting skill? Or rock-out musical talent?
10. What is your OC's fave and least fave food (and why)?
She likes Japanese grilled chicken but hates sushi.
11. How do other people view your OC?
Some are scared depending on who you ask.
12. What is your OC's fave animal (their spirit animal)?
To be developed.
13. When is your OC's birthday?
Jan. 7th, 2002. So, as if today, she just turned 17. The year may change when she was born later if I make a manga.
14. What was your OC's birth like (describe key points, like where, how, what weather, etc)?
To be developed.
15. Your OC's fave activities?
To be developed.
Jemuriri means "Gem Lily", with Jemu being Gem and Riri being Lily.
Her history has not been developed, though several ideas are possible. She could live alone, but that doesn't warrant a very exciting scene when she's home. But it could help with a mysterious setting. My theory for her is quite simple. When she was young, the person caring for her (parent, sibling, whatever) died and left her alone. Her distant family supported her money-wise as long as she had good school grades. Not very interesting as a plot on it's own, I know. But that's the history.
Or she could live in a big bustling family, for all I know. She could have younger siblings and loving parents, or she could be raised by a single mother or father, and she has to work to help support them.
Jemuriri is the type of character who tends to be silent, she doesn't say much usually. She's easily annoyed by certain people or people types. She prefers the facts instead of beating around the bush, and she likes to be told the truth straight up. Her character type is similar to the Tsudere, except she doesn't have a crush on anyone (at least not openly).
One of her undeveloped friends include Tatsu (a silvery-haired guy with blue eyes. He is mature and serious and hardly smiles during a crisis. Otherwise he is the type of guy who doesn't mind being friends with a girl).