Okay, here is how this is going to work:
I will give you a list of words. You have to give me the definitions and you can only look up 2 level four words or 1 level three word. If you have a KidzNet account, request to friend me and/or set up a message-thingy between us. If you do not have an account, we’ll work it out. Here are the rest of the rules:
- Winner gets bragging rights and anyone viewing this post learns a lot of hard word definitions. (I had to look most of these up)
- no looking at other people’s posts before answering this.
- Remember, you can ONLY look up TWO level 4 words OR only ONE level 3 word.
- I will post the winner(or winners; it depends) on here and on KidzNet.
- You must enter BEFORE May 1, 2019.
- Everyone will get some sort of “medal”, but there can only be 1 all around winner.
- You can only enter ONCE.
- Be a good sport!
- The Maximum number of words anyone can enter per post is 5 words.
I know this seems like a lot of rules, but just do your best! If you accidentally break one of the rules, you will NOT be disqualified.
Here’s the list!
Level 1: curtesy, kin, livelihood
Level 2: bedchamber, scullery, cacophony
Level 3: affright, gobbeldygook, molten
Level 4: lackadaisical, flummox, Kerfuffle.