1 out of every 3 fish in the ocean has plastic in its stomach!
I think this is terrible, we are being so careless with plastic that we have ended up beginning to poison ourselves when we eat the 1: 3 fish!
And here are some more facts:
Mother whales and dolphins are accidentally/unintentionally poisoning their baby calves with the plastic in their milk! They eat the 1: 3 fish and get plastic in their body, plastic is toxic, the plastic transfers into their milk and the babies drink it and die!
The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is an island made entirely out of rubbish. It is the flipping size of the USA!!! Search it up!
I am not a “Save-the-whales!” sort of person but I think humans are going to far. We are beginning to poison ourselves for-goodness-sake! I am not asking you to stop eating fish (though eating less would be a lot better for you and the planet) but to think before you carelessly litter your wrappers or use plastic bags. Try to use the least amount of plastic as you can!