Welcome to my first yearly contest! Any and all artwork you have created this year can be entered! Just remember to keep it PG, don't copy, and follow KS's rules (for more rules or advice on posting art on KS, click here). Let's get to the rules and prizes!
Besides the rules listed in the link above, here are some more rules:
- No nudity or mature themes. Mild blood is allowed.
- All art styles are allowed.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like. I will choose one or two pieces from you that I consider the best to be entered as your official pieces.
- Be respectful of other artists and don't complain if you don't win.
Here are some tips to get higher scores from me!
- You may do a sketch or a full-blown piece.
- Color and creativity is rated high!
- Talent is rated but isn't required.
- Digital coloring and traditional coloring are fine.
- You may draw an OC, fandom OC, canon character, or someone else's character if they say okay. You can also do cartoon or realism.
- Make sure the camera shots are good and the picture is straight.
- Don't bash others in your artwork or you'll get lower scores.
- If you make original, new artwork for the contest instead of entering a preexisting piece you may get a higher score.
- Have fun!!!
You have until the New Year to get your stuff in! I will post updates to the contest weekly or biweekly! I will judge during the first week of the New Year. If I get more than 10 users entering, then I will start the judging process before the due date.
Prizes and Places
There will be three winners: gold, silver, and bronze. Look below for prizes!
- Third Place: A feature on my biography and a mini article about your artwork: why I choose it and why I liked it.
- Second Place: What third place gets, PLUS: a sketch of your choice.
- First Place: What second gets, PLUS: the title of ARTIST OF THE YEAR!
NOTE: I would love to enter this, but I can't judge my own work!
If anyone has an art contest going on, please tell me and I'll enter in a preexisting artpiece!