Random Access Memory
Here is some random access memory!
- There are more iterations in a game of chess than atoms in the known universe!
- An ostriches lifespan is 40-45 years!
- The hardest substance in the human body is enamel! (Enamel is the stuff that keeps your teeth white)
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body!
- 53% of women don't leave home without putting makeup on!
- A bear has 42 teeth!
- A bunch of bananas that are still connected is called a hand and each individual banana is called a finger!
- A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through!
- Tigers have striped skin as well as striped fur!
- The Olympic flag was designed in 1913!
- The sun has a diameter of 864,000 miles (1,390,176 km)!
- Americans eat 18 billion hot dogs a year!
- The original design of Monopoly (the board game) was circle!I
- The Great Wall of China is approximately 3,995 miles (6,430 km) long!
- There is an equivalent of 2 credit cards for every person in the USA!
- The Hawaiian alphabet has only 13 letters!
- In American supermarkets peanut butter is one of the most frequently purchased items!
- Not all your taste buds are on your toung (10% are on the inside of your cheek)!
- Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave!
- The only letter that doesn't appear in the periodic table is J!
- The electric toothbrush was invented in 1939!
- It takes 1,100 watts to power a toaster!
- A woodpecker's tongue is long enough it can wrap around it's head twice!
That was a lot of RAM!
Well hope you enjoyed i will try to make a part 2 at some point!
Also do you want me to make a part 2?