So, I got a lot of positive feedback on my last post, and kidzsearch even made it a sub-category (thank you, kidzsearch!!). So I’m back with another one! Yay! I had a lot of fun doing this one.
Here are 10 ways the U.S. has improved in the last decade (sorry, anybody on here from another country, comment your country and maybe I’ll do one on it):
1. Fewer people smoke.
2. Unemployment is lower
3. Poverty is down
4. Less people are homeless
5. Violent crime rates are falling (I have been scared about this for a while, so this is nice to know).
6. Honeybee populations are growing
7. Fewer people are being diagnosed with HIV (aka AIDS)
8. Child labor rates are decreasing
9. Fewer youths are unable to to read
10. The hunger rate is the lowest in a decade