1. Look at both genders, are you attracted to both, or only one? Just truly think about it. When I was thinking about the possibility of being lesbian, i was like "Girls? Nah... well... maybe... yeah. Boys are gross (no offence boys)."
2. Breath, 4-7-8. Try taking sometime to organize things, make a list, set small goals, set a timeframe for said goals. Then try listenig to music or somethng if it helps you focus.
3. Yeah sorry, i ain't got nothing.
4. You might have to explain a little more on that one. But I technically don't have any religion right now, I'm still thinking about Hellenism (not to be confused with Satanism, two very different things) but for the meantime I will say atheist.
5. I get that, but it sounds kinda like you need a best friend too. I offer my friendship if you want, !
6. Hon, i watch YouTube, anime, go on KN, KT and WebToon past midnight every day, i get it. If you feel like it is affecting you try to get some more sleep. Don't try to make yourself stay up longer than your body wants to, if you start feeling tired go to sleep *hypocrisy level rising*.
7. For ADHD, take some quizzes. If you can't focus on anything unless it interests you and your attention span is either 0 or 100 it is quite likely. For eating disorder, what kind of eating disorder? Like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, purging disorder, ortherexia? Don't ask how I know about so many eating disorders. As for anger issues... me too hon. Just try ways of getting out anger. Creative outlets are great, as is listening to music, breathing 4-7-8 or meditation, running or punching a pillow.
I hope I helped!