1) You see a dog about to get run over by a car. What do you do? A or B
A) Run over to get the dog but break you leg while doing that. You later find out the dog was a very important dog-a firefighting dog.
B)Do nothing and watch and laugh as the car runs over the dog.
2) You are eating your dinner at home when you hear a weird noise. What is it? You walk into the kitchen and see the stove on fire! What do you do?
A) Grab the fire spray and spray out the fire just in the nick of time.
B)Grab the phone and dial 9-1-1. The kitchen is almost all on fire by the time they get there. Your catch on fire and almost get injured.
1) You see a kid just hurt his knee on the field at recess and no one is paying attention to him. He seems REALLY hurt. What do you do?
A) Run over to him and ask if he is ok. He grunts out a "No" and you carry him to the nurses office. The ambulance comes because he fractured his knee bone.
B) You ignore him and keep on with your own business.
2) Your mom is on an important phone meeting. You are waiting for her to finish when you see your little brother running across the street. What do you do?
A) You poke her silently and she sees and runs outside to save him. She still has her business deal.
B) You yell,"MOM MOM BRYAN IS ON THE STREET!!!!!" She sees and saves him but she lost her business deal.
1) If you could choose between eating a tiny sandwich(about 1 half inch) a day or a raw egg a day what would you eat?
2) You hear your grandma calling for help because she got really sick, what do you do?
A) Call 911.
B) Tell your parents and they go downstairs and call 911.
Reasonable answers get a special post and best answer!