1. Wow! Happy Birthday! My birthday was in October. Here are some tips to make it more fun:
1) Ask your parents to set up a Zoom call with friends or family (FaceTime works too!)
2) Throw yourself a little party! Get out decorations and bake (or buy) yourself a cake!
3) Talk to your parents about having a “Post Birthday” party (If you are busy on your own birthday or people can’t join then.)
2. I’ve been reading a lot too! I also get a weekly magazine as part of my subscription if you’re like the link you can comment and I’ll post the link.
3. Sorry about Molly. Wishing the best for her. Glad she can still go on walks though!
4. With art my best tip is if it can’t be done with artist loving it then make it abstract! Believe that you CAN make some art work you love! Most importantly, keep working at it! I started practicing every day, and I think I’ve had a lot of great improvement.
LLM, I really like your updates so keep going with them!