My MBTI personality type is ISFP-T. If you don't know yours go to 16personalities.com and find out your personality type :)
I'm an ISFP, we isfps are knows as the adventurers. According to 16personalities.com, An Adventurer (ISFP) is a person with theIntroverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospectingpersonality traits. They tend to have open minds, approaching life, new experiences, and people with grounded warmth. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.
ISFPs are kind, friendly, sensitive and quiet.
- Very aware of their environment
- Enjoys hands-on learning
- Loyal to values and beliefs
- Dislikes abstract, theoretical information
- Reserved and quiet
- Strong need for personal space
- Dislikes arguments and conflict