Have you ever been bullied before?
Well don't worry, Your are NOT ALONE!
Here are 5 tips on how to protect yourself from bullying.1)
1) First, when a bully comes up to you, try to intimidate them. When they make fun of you, come up with a clever insult back. For example, if they say,"You are the fattest one in our grade!" You can say, "Well, too bad because you literally fill up the room, nobody can see me!" Try to use a mean voice to make them go away.
2) Always be surrounded by at least 1 or 2 friends. If you have friends around, a bully is less likely to pick on you because there are people around to stop him.
3) If he hurts you hurt him! Don't be afraid to defend yourself. If he punches or kicks you, punch or kick him back! Be prepared for anything he might do. Always block his kicks and punches. Try to hit the bully's front soft parts. Not the back. Never, EVER turn your back to the bully.
4) If you see someone else getting bullied, tell an adult or someone trusted right away! They can probably fix the problem.
5) Finally, If you are bullying someone, think about how you would feel if they were doing that to you. If you have been bullied before, think about what that felt like. Would you want someone else to feel like that too?
That was my advice, Hope it helps!