1. Biting nails. I know! I do this all the time! But eventually, I tried to break with these two ideas. First of all, you can pour lemon juice or any other flavored juice that you hate on your fingers. This makes your fingers taste like YUCK! The second reason is to paint your nails with nail polish. Sorry but this applies to girls only. Painted nails would obviously taste bad but who would even what to eat nail polish? Not me!
2. Chewing your hair. I've seen a lot of people do this but I have never did it myself because my hair is short. Anyways here is an obvious way to solve it. Tying your hair into a ponytail or in any hairstyle that is up and is not close to your mouth. This keeps your hair away from your mouth so you don't chew it.
3. Watching too much T.V on that comfy couch. Admit it. Everyone did that sometime in Their life. So here's how you break it. Finish the episode/movie then turn the telie off. This can also lead to your goal of 2 hours of television per day. This can help you not watch T.V for the rest of your 24 hours.
4. Eating too much fast food. To you weight watchers, this really doesn't apply to you. But everyone loves fast food, even if you are on a diet. It's ok to eat it once in a month but not once every 24 hours. So here's a way to stop that. Try to stick to MyPlate and make your own healthy meals. This can help you be healthier, too.Jazz the MyPlate up a little.
5. Oversleeping. You are just glued to that bed. here are ways for you to unglue you. Set up an alarm clock. Nobody likes that loud beeping sound so set that up. Don't set up this lullaby that wants to make you sleep more. Sleep early. This can help you get way more sleep and maybe wake you up before the normal time
If you have any questions or any other habits that you want to break but don't know how, just ask me in the Advice from Lou Lou sections.