Love this site

Use this forum to provide feedback to us about the KidzSearch.com website. You can report problems, suggest new features, etc.
73christpr15

Love this site

Post by 73christpr15 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:17 am

Someone had posted about this search site on one of my home school groups on facebook. I am so glad I looked into it. This has most the educational computer games that I use for my children. I love the music section. We have found the new kids radio station...Key for Kids. This is a safe site for my kids and I use it almost daily. My children are still young, but this site has features for older children too. Please continue this site for a long term future use. Thanks for your work. :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Love this site

Post by admin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. It really means a lot to us and is very motivating. We definitely plan to keep growing the site with many more features we hope kids of all ages will enjoy.

Staff
KidzSearch.com
73christpr15 wrote:Someone had posted about this search site on one of my home school groups on facebook. I am so glad I looked into it. This has most the educational computer games that I use for my children. I love the music section. We have found the new kids radio station...Key for Kids. This is a safe site for my kids and I use it almost daily. My children are still young, but this site has features for older children too. Please continue this site for a long term future use. Thanks for your work. :D

Return to “KidzSearch Feedback”