Welcome to the TeacherZone

Introduce yourself and talk about anything here.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the TeacherZone

Post by admin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:02 pm

We hope you find this teacher forum useful. Starting a new forum is always a challenge. We know that KidzSearch is used mostly by kids, but we also know that 1000's of teachers supervise kids using it each day, so hopefully you will be able to make connections with other teachers to discuss anything as we promote it, but we need your help to get it going. You can also use this forum to provide feedback to us to help improve KidzSearch.

nimadeena

Re: Welcome to the TeacherZone

Post by nimadeena » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:29 am

Hi KidzSearch I have a suggestion for Teacher Zone and Education Daily Journal. How about you put Teacher Zone and Education Journal on the main page and not under resources. That way, more teachers and parents would be using it! And kids would know that Teacher Zone wouldn't be for kids but they might not know if Education Journal is, maybe you can change the name into Parenting Journal or something similar.

Kitten

Re: Welcome to the TeacherZone

Post by Kitten » Tue May 23, 2023 8:59 pm

I agree that this site could use more promotion, and perhaps even different forum software since PHPBB is both dated and clunky. As a forum owner of 2 years, my main choice would be xenforo. :geek: