Coronavirus is here!! I don't know if this has happened to you, but I am getting homeschooled via Coronavirus. Being stuck at home is not fun at all. I have to do online school. The grocery stores in my area are constantly asking people not to stockpile and putting restrictions on things like hand sanitizer, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
Here are some things to do while you are on lockdown/quarantine/stuck at home via coronavirus
1. Read a book.
2. Do a puzzle or game.
3. Watch a movie.
4. Do school stuff
5. (You can still stay in touch with your friends over this break.) Facetime or call a friend or family member that lives far away.
6. Play outside. Stay in your backyard/front yard/driveway.
7. Have a neighbor come over, only if it's outside and no touching each other.
Here's some ways to stay safe during lockdown/quarantine/stuck at home via coronavirus
1. WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Keep hand sanitizer in your pocket.
2. Try and stay clear of people. SOCIAL DISTANCING! (6 ft. away.)
3. Don't leave your house unless you have to.
4. Wear gloves in public so you don't have to touch public surfaces with your bare hands.
Please stay safe during this time! This is a tough time for everyone, so we all need to be patient with each other. Don't be scared. But, still follow all the directions the CDC is giving out. Better safe then sorry!
Also, one more thing for "What to do when on lockdown", post on KidzTalk!!! Stay safe;)