Hi friends! Some of you know me, some of you don’t. I know there are lots of amazing people on here, and I’d like to get to know each other better. Here is a bit about me.
I’ve been on here about 2 or 3 weeks. I don’t have an account so I’ve been posting under a guest user, human. I’m not going to post my real name on here (it’s Irish so it’s really weirdly spelled), so you can call me Human too.
- I’m 11.
- I’m from Northern Ireland (not a region of Ireland, it’s a country in the UK).
- I’m a girl.
- My hobbies are photography, fashion stuff, reading, dancing, acting and being on KT.
- I’m bisexual.
- I am atheist/agnostic-ish.
- I have a little sister.
- I am quite passionate about things I care about, which include the environment and the climate emergency, women’s rights, the LGBT+ community, politics etc.
- I play clarinet and can speak some French (badly).
- I like comics, my favourites are Calvin & Hobbes, Peanuts and Garfield. I love books like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and any other books that ever existed.
I’d like to get to know you guys. Can we be friends? :)
Also, if you want to get me to see a post, I have created the tag #human.
PS. For those girls who read my blog The Sisterhood, I will post tonight or tomorrow (time zones are very different though, it’s currently 3:30pm here but 10:30am in New York and 7:30am in San Francisco).