This is gonna be my FIRST official art contest.
I say that because I have some pretty cool prizes in mind, as compared to my other contests that didn't offer up prizes or anything like that, they were just for fun. So, let's get started!
Your entry must be in the que by the end of the month!
All artists are welcome to enter, here are some rules:
- No nudity/ mature themes. Violence is permitted but keep it on the low.
- You can enter as many times as you'd like.
- Both digital and traditional artwork is allowed.
- Collaboration artwork is allowed.
- Artwork does not have to be created specially for the contest but bonus points if it is.
- You may post your entry in these comments, on KidzNet, or in a separate post.
You can do a variety of things to boost your points. Here's are what I'll look for:
- Color/ style
Creativity means basically the uniqueness of the drawing; talent is not required but is encouraged for higher point rating; color/style is your use of your art style and tools; mood/theme is the feel of the drawing and how it ties into it as a whole; and personality is the part of you that you add to your drawings.
Things you can draw are as followed:
- My OCs
- Other people's OCs (as long as they say okay)
- Your OCs
- Canon characters
Here are the prizes!
- 1st: An article about you and your artwork for the KS mag written by me, as well as the title of Artist of the Month. (If you continue to win these contests, you will continue to win this title.)
- 2nd: A drawing from me of your choice, as well as credit to you for being 2nd place, a runner-up to Artist of the MONTH!
- 3rd: A sketch from me of your choice!
Here are some examples of my artwork to get the creativity flowing!
The White Raven Chronicles characters. Read the first chapter here.
My Elder Scrolls: Skyrim OC, Oceania!
My Assassination Classroom OC, Akira!
Sketch of my Bleach OC with canon Bleach characters!
Goldicat, my FNAF OC.
Lastly, another one of my Bleach OC.
I recently gave her design to my original character, so she's not gonna be drawn as much anymore.