1. Sam had 4 chocolate bars. Each chocolate bar had 2 pieces. How many pieces of chocolate were there?
2. Wendy bought 5 giant cookies, each of which cost $5. How much money did Wendy spend?
3. A city wants to replace 3 streetlights on each city block. How many new streetlights will the city need for 3 blocks?
4. Danielle bought 3 packages of paper towels. There were 3 rolls in each package. How many rolls of paper towels did Danielle buy?
5. Karen planted 3 types of trees in her orchard. She planted 5 of each type of tree. How many trees did Karen plant in the orchard?