Here’s a quick update.
1. I’ve done lots of singing lately. My current favorite song is “Burn By Philipia Soo”.
2. I have decided to invite someone who (let’s just say we’re so alike that we got into a big fight) to a Zoom chat with me. I’ll let you know how it goes soon.
3. On Wednesday I started watching a new movie called “The Pack” staring Lindsey Vonn. It’s about cute little puppies competing in a companion. I love it so far!
4. My tutor showed me a new website that I love! It’s called Free Rice and you earn grains of rice for people in need while learning! Here’s the link: https://freerice.com/categories. I hope you like it!
5. I’ve had the WHOLE week off (Yay!) but I spent most of it working (Boo!) anyway most of the time I was SO bored or WAY to busy.
6. I started writing a story; is it in?. Should I continue it? It’s a lot of work and I don’t know does anyone even read it?
For Fun in the comments:
Make an alliteration (Here’s a reminder of what that means: https://www.grammar-monster.com/glossary/alliteration.htm Here’s an example: The cookies the coach cat cooked kept cooking.) the letter sound each word (except the) must start with an E. Comment with your answer!
I think I just gave you a WHOLE grammer lesson!
Anyway, better wrap this post up!